Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Getting the Most Out of Your Business Card

Just the other day I had the opportunity to look at a large stack of business cards. They had been collected as entries for drawings at two events.

What people listed on their business cards varied greatly. Some had the absolute bare minimum such that I was unsure what they even did. Others used the back to list services or a host of social media urls.

These days it's tough finding room on a business card for all your contact information. I have been looking at my own business card and wondering where it will all fit.

I thought now was a good time to share with you what I am planning on adding and removing from my business card.

First, I plan on adding my blog, along with my Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter urls. I haven't used the back of my card so I have some prime real estate to make use of. I think I will add either my business pitch or a list of my services.

I am toying with the idea of removing my fax number from the front of my card. It seldom gets used and it would make more room for my social media urls.

So, what's on your business card?

No comments:

Post a Comment